Sunday, March 2, 2008

My sketch and its statement


The main shape of my personal symbol is a combination of circle and triangle bringing about a smooth form, by which I would like to represent, both characteristics of circle and triangle.

Circle: female power, human spirit, eternity and divineness.

Triangle: success, prosperity, holy trinity.

I feel a deep connection with these concepts as well as the circle and triangle form, since I like the matters, which are related to moral and spiritual. The power of circle fascinates me because of its specific feature and its relation with God and divineness,

By this I mean, I want to depict my deep impressions and beliefs in moral things.

Moreover, the triangle, which is a holy shape, stands for my goals in life, prosperity and being successful.

Overall in the whole form, I used smooth and soft lines that represent calmness and serenity.

The smooth shapes in the main form are some moving spirals through it.

Spiral is symbolized as our inner and outer journey to God and the self, moreover, it represents human soul and essence, and in history it was a symbol of the sun and “life-death-rebirth.”

In fact, by using these moving spiral forms, I want to express my feelings and emotions as well as my thoughts and passion, which are constantly within my ego.

The colors that I used, yellow for showing hope, optimism, femininity, joy and liberalism.

Not to mention that, yellow is able to show my passion, that’s why I used it for the moving spirals.

The purple color is used in the main form, because of its creativity, spirituality and ambition characteristics.

No need to say that, yellow and purple are opposite of each other.

I’m of the assumption that, all these concepts of the forms and colors used are a good combination to this demonstration.

 

2 comments:

Koo AC said...

a detailed elaboration of the meaning of your logo. Sound appropriate. Logo is okay.

Anonymous said...

besmehi taala
beh nazareh man tarkibeh rangha dar karetan zibast. amma beh nazar bandeh symbolha mibayest bedooneh toziheh honarmand ba fetrateh mokhatab ertebat bargharar konand.
ba ehteram
Bill Rupert (aka Muhammad Ali Taee)
http://theonomous@gmail.com
http://360.yahoo.com/theonomousmars
http://theonomous.persianblog.ir/